Easily connect another monitor, an LCD projector or another SVGA device to notebook or desktop computers.
The MANHATTAN Hi-Speed USB 2.0 SVGA Converter helps increase productivity, improve "desktop" arrangements and extend the visual work area across dual monitors. It helps make word processing, editing and multi-tasking more effective with less-overlapped windows, fewer hidden palettes and better-organized views. Users can read e-mail on one monitor and open attachments on the other. Large, complicated spreadsheets can be expanded and viewed without scrolling. Presentations are made more compelling with another monitor for more impact or viewing speaker notes on a separate display. The MANHATTAN Hi-Speed USB 2.0 SVGA Converter supports resolutions of up to 1600 x 1200 in 16-bit or 32-bit color, and its 16 MB DDRAM memory easily enhances the workspace without complicated installations or expensive equipment.
Easy to Install
The convenient Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection eliminates the need to install another graphics card or struggle with compatibility issues. It's an ideal portable solution for notebook computers and desktop systems with graphics cards that lack additional outputs. It's easily installed without an external power supply on any Windows computer.
- Easily adds a monitor to a computer to expand visual areas
- Software manages up to 6 converters – easily add up to 6 displays to a single PC
- Ideal for notebook computers and graphics cards without additional outputs
- Primary, extended and mirror functions provide display continuity and multiple views
- Supports resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 in 16-bit or 32-bit color
- Portable and connects to any USB port without conflicts or external power supplies
- Windows compatible
- Lifetime Warranty