Our HDMI audio extractor is designed for home and professional audio systems, a pass through device that converts digital surround sound or 2-channel (PCM) to L/R analog stereo out. A perfect solution that will connect a HDMI output only source such as a newer Blu-ray player to a second zone or house multi-zone amplifier. This allows HDMI equipment with the latest technology (i.e. displays, audio receivers or matrix switchers) to be more backwards compatible with older analog equipment. Not only does this HDMI to analog converter improve sound quality, it auto-detects and auto-converts the audio signal, making sound come alive and be more realistic.
- Extract L/R analog stereo from HDMI sources
- Plugs in-line between a source and display
- Supports high bandwidth pass-through up to 1080p and 3D
- Powered by the HDMI source cable or supplied USB cable
- All digital audio formats supported
- Easily connects to earphones or an audio amplifier
- Plug n Play, Small form factor
Zuum products are for purchase by professional installers only. Please call for installer pricing.