HDMI 2X2 Video Wall Controller Splitter with HDMI Extender
2x2 HDMI Video Wall Controller with HDMI Ethernet Extender
For retail, entertainment, or trade show venues, our HDMI video wall controller allows you to tile up to 4 HDMI displays in a 2x2 configuration to form a video wall. You can also set the mode to split the HDMI signal, distributing the HDMI source on up to 4 displays. This essentially acts as a HDMI splitter. IR emitter and receiver cables are also included, allowing remote control of IR sources. An additional feature is the included transmitter, allowing the HDMI connection to extend over 394 feet over Cat6 Ethernet cable or 328 feet over Cat5e. With support for resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, the controller provides a simple, efficient, and multi-functional means to creating a larger display to attract attention.
Transmitter and Video Wall Controller
Used in conjunction, the package includes the video wall controller and transmitter. The HDMI source (e.g. Blu-ray player) will plug into the transmitter's HDMI input. From there, one end of a Cat5e / Cat6 Ethernet cable is plugged into the Ethernet port and the other end to the Ethernet port on the video wall controller. On the video wall controller end, 4 x HDMI outputs are provided, allowing output on up to 4 HDMI displays, creating the video wall or distributing the signal to 4 HDMI displays, creating a HDMI splitter.
Using a Cat5e / Cat6 Ethernet cable, transmission distance can reach up to 328 feet over Cat5e or 394 feet over Cat6. This allows limitless installation configurations where distance may be an issue.
You can either set the mode to video wall mode or distribution mode. In video wall mode, 4 HDMI displays are tiled in a 2x2 configuration to create a larger display. In distribution mode, the controller acts as a HDMI splitter, distributing the HDMI source onto 4 HDMI displays.
- Takes one HDMI source and divides it into 4 displays in a 2x2 configuration to make a large video wall
- Distributes one HDMI source and splits the HDMI signal on up to 4 displays. This mode acts as a HDMI splitter
- Includes a transmitter to extend the length of the HDMI connection by using a Cat5e / Cat6 Ethernet cable. Distances can extend up to 394 feet or 120 meters when using Cat6
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD
- IR emitter / receiver cables included for remote IR operation
- Includes a 3.5mm audio output port for connecting external speakers
- Metal enclosure for durability
- Wall mountable design for a cleaner setup
- HDCP support