Grandstream GVC3200 Full HD Conferencing System
The GVC3200 is a ground-breaking solution that offers businesses a revolutionary video conferencing system with unprecedented flexibility and the power of support for multiple popular video conferencing protocols and platforms right out of the box. The SIP-based GVC3200 supports Grandstream’s robust IPVideoTalk Pro platform for plug and play video conferencing while also being interoperable with any 3rd party SIP video conferencing platform - thus offering a great option to expand or implement a 3rd party platform. Additionally, since it is based on Android 4.4, the GVC3200 offers full access to all vide o conferencing apps in the Google Play Store. The GVC3200 sports an innovative, patent-pending embedded MCU that supports up to 9-way conferencing with local mixing between SIP and other protocols.
- The Grandstream GVC3200 Video Conferencing System is a feature rich video conference solution which is well-suited for all business sizes.
- AndroidTM 4.4 based, with native support for SIP, SkypeTM, Microsoft Lync, Google Hangouts, etc
- Embedded MCU with up to 4-way 1080p conference and remote screen viewing
- Advanced, remotely controllable PTZ camera with wide angle lens and 12x optical zoom
- Interoperable with Cisco, Polycom, and Huawei systems using BFCP and TIP
- Gigabit network port, integrated dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth and Miracast
- Bluetooth based multi-touch remote controller
- 3 HDMI output ports, 1VGA/HDMI input port, USB and Sd
- Support advanced video and wideband audio codec such as H.264 High Profile and Opus/G.722