Ethernet Extender over 2-Wire Copper Cable (Up to 1969 feet)
The ETHERNET-REP-4 provides a solution to extend Ethernet cables over any 2-wire copper cable. The max transmission distance can reach up to 1969 feet (600 meters). This device is commonly used for applications requiring the Ethernet connection to be extended further, such as for use with IP video surveillance or where existing wires are reused as part of an upgrade. The extender can also be used in smart home installations where distance or running new wires may be an issue.
Extend Ethernet Connections
Where distance may be an issue with standard Ethernet connections, our solution extends the Ethernet connection over any 2-wire copper cable. This can be using a 2-wire power line, telephone line (Cat3 or above), or Cat5e UTP cable and above. Distances can reach up to 1969 feet.
Use Any 2-Wire Copper Cable
The Ethernet Extender uses any 2-wire copper cable for extending the distance up to 1969 feet. Use telephone lines, power lines, or UTP Cat5e cables and above.
Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) technology is a modulation format that provides more stability and anti-interference features when compared to similar extender technologies, such as VDSL. Widely adopted in Wi-Fi standards, such as 802.11n, 802.11ac, etc., including WiMAX.
- Extends an Ethernet connection over any 2-wire copper cable
- Extends up to 1969 feet or 600 meters
- Ideal for IP video surveillance or smart home applications. Also used where existing wires are reused as part of an upgrade
- Use any 2-wire cable, such as a telephone line, power line, or Cat5e or above UTP cable
- Bandwidth up to 100Mbps
- Communication channel dynamic adjustment
- High performance error correction coding
- 12VDC 2A power adapters included