The UPCBD7 is a round-cornered, rectangular telephone equipment enclosure acceptedfor use by the RDUP. The UPCBD7 includes two PVC-coated splice support bars, groundand cable support bar, grounding connector, weather stripping, and two mounting stakes.For mounting additional equipment order the HIACT200 mounting plate kit.
The UPCBD7 serves as an above-ground enclosure used for splicing, load-coil mounting,mounting of cross-connect systems, terminal blocks, and other telco equipment.
- Rugged metal housing made ofmill-galvanized steel for durabilityand low maintenance costs
- Our unique multi-stage paint process meets or exceeds EPA standards, and provides a tough corrosion resistant finish for longer life
- Double-access hinged doors allow easy access to all conductors
- Positive action three-pointlocking mechanism with padlockprovisions provides security from unauthorized entry
- RDUP accepted bonding/grounding system accommodates the RDUP PE-91 requirement for bonding/grounding
- Close-cell neoprene door gasketing offers weatherproof protection for internal components
- Stake- or pad-mount capability for installation flexibility of multiple applications