- Upper blade has notches for stripping 19 AWG and 23 AWG wire.
- Designed for telecom and electrical applications and heavy-duty use.
- Strong, tough tempered steel.
- Nickel-plated finish resists corrosion.
- Scraper and file on outside of both blades.
- Screw hinge permits adjustment.
- Serrated lower blade reduces slippage.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Product Reviews
Features & Benefits These 16- gauge steel, powder epoxy Building Entrance Terminals are designed to provide electrical protection in areas served by exposed outside plant cables. They feature...
Area of Refuge NEMA-4 Fiberglass Enclosure Remote 24V PowerThe Alpha Communications® RCB2100N Series Refuge Call Boxes are used with the AlphaRefuge™ 2100 Series Area of Refuge system, and...
The Alpha Communications® RCB2100SF Series Refuge Call Boxes are used with the AlphaRefuge™ 2100 Series Area of Refuge system, and are Flush Mount type. The PWR2410A can provide power for...