E750RT2U 750VA 2U rack, wall, tower UPS LCD
The Minuteman® EnterprisePlus™ line interactive uninterruptible power supply (UPS) combines line interactive technology with industry-leading features in a versatile case design that allows the units to be installed in many different formats and environments.
The EnterprisePlus UPS is rich in standard features and optional accessories allowing users to order “off the shelf” products and yet retain the flexibility and robust features, which was previously only available as a special order product.
- Standard Runtime Model - this model does not feature a connection for external battery packs (RT2U Units only)
- 0.8 power factor - increases the capacity of the unit without migrating to larger models (0.88 power factor for 2000VA and 0.853 power factor for 3000VA).
- Load shedding - extends the time of critical applications without adding external battery packs by removing power to non-essential devices connected to the same UPS
- Independent Battery Bypass - allows the UPS to provide voltage regulation with surge and spike protection on the utility AC power even when batteries are weak or dead.
- Flexibility in installation - floor-standing tower and 19-inch rackmount hardware is included. Optional installation kits are available for 23-inch racks/cabinet and wallmount installation.
- Small form factor - 3.5-inch (2U) rack/tower case style
- Simultaneous DB-9, USB and SNMP communications
- Minuteman® SentryHD UPS monitoring and control software included
- Easy to read front panel LCD display - provides Input / Output voltage & frequency, UPS and battery mode / status, Load capacity, Estimated runtime based on connected load
- Industry high product protection - with 3-year non-prorated warranty (including batteries)
- Dedicated remote Emergency Power Off (EPO) port
- RoHS2 compliant
- Protects your your investment - connected equipment is covered with $100,000 Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan® (U.S. and Canada only)