Crown's 135MA is a high value mixer-amplifier for commercial audio. The 135MA provides 8-ohm and constant-voltage outputs (70V and 100V). Typical uses are paging, background music, and music-on-hold.
The 135MA provides 3 inputs (each with a volume control) and a 35W amplifier output. Other features include priority muting, voice activated muting, phantom power, and bass and treble controls.
- 3 inputs (each with a volume control), and one 35W amplifier output channel in 135MA
- Ideal for paging, background music, and music-on-hold
- Balanced Phoenix-type mic/line input, telephone output, dual RCA stereo music inputs, screw-terminal speaker outputs
- Priority muting by VOX or external switch
- Bass and Treble controls on master output
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications