Corning Cable Systems MIC Interlocking Armored Plenum Cables are standard OFNP MIC cables encased inside a spirally wrapped, interlocking armor for ruggedness and superior crush resistance. These cables meet the application requirements of the National Electrical Code (NEC Article 770) and are OFCP- and FT6-listed.
- Flexible aluminum interlocking armor offers superior crush resistance and cable protection
- Available in 62.5 µm, 50 µm, single-mode and hybrid versions
- Armored design allows easy one-step installation of protected cable
- Flame-retardant outer jacket enables easier cable pulling; exterior jacket print includes length markings and indentification via jacket color
- Available with guaranteed Gigabit Ethernet performance and 10 Gigabit Ethernet performance
Intrabuilding backbone and horizontal installations in plenum, riser and general purpose environments
Industrial and heavy-traffic areas requiring extra protection for optical cables