Features & Benefits
The 4486 Central Office Series is designed to protect incoming cable lines from overvoltage and current in Central Office and Private Automatic Branch Exchange environments. Easily mounted on central office frames with 8 in. centers.
- 100 Pair maximum density space-saving unit
- Accepts industry standard 5 Pin protection modules (ordered separately)
- Gold plated protector module sockets provide superior electrical contact to eliminate noise problems
- User-friendly front facing cross connect field and test blocks
- Large, well spaced fanning strips allows for clean jumper wire management
- Quick release system on rear cover allows for access to panel field for wire wrap input
- Designed to exceed the requirements set forth in Underwriters Laboratory’s UL497
- Dimensions (H” x W’ x D”) 8.57 x 4.45 x 10.4
Note: Various cable gauges and lengths are available upon request. Protection modules ordered separately.