Signamax category 6A screened keystone jacks are designed to meet 10 Gigabit IEEE 802.3an rev. 1.0 transmission requirements, and are guaranteed to meet or exceed TIA-568-C.2 performance specifications. Screened keystone jacks with an overall overlap solid shielding design support category 6A 100-meter channel performance.
Category 6A screened keystone jacks are compatible with Signamax keystone faceplates (1-, 2-, and 4-port) and snap-in patch panels (24-port 1-RMS and 48-port 2-RMS) providing flexibility in field installation and easy connection to the telecommunications bond-ing and grounding system.
- Designed to meet 10G IEEE 802.3an transmission requirements
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed TIA-568-C.2 performance specifications
- Support category 6A 100-meter channel performance
- Contact design provides enhanced plug to jack connection integrity and protects against damage caused by insertion of 4 or 6 po-sition plugs
- 110-type contacts provide improved wire retention and ease of termination
- Compatible with Signamax screened snap-in patch panels
- Overall solid shielding design
- Rated for at least 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability
- T568A and T568B wiring with an easy to read color-code wiring label for maximum flexibility
- Terminated with integrated toolless termination cap