Signamax category 5e screened toolless keystone jack is designed to exceed TIA-568-C.2 performance specifications. Screened key-stone jacks with an overall overlap solid shielding design are capable to guarantee 100-meter four-connector channel performance in environments with elevated EMI levels.
Category 5e screened toolless keystone jack is compatible with Signamax keystone faceplates (1-, 2-, and 4-port) and snap-in patch panels (24-port 1-RMS and 48-port 2-RMS) providing flexibility in field installation and easy connection to the telecommunications bonding and grounding system.
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed TIA-568-C.2 component performance
- Supports TIA-568-C.2 category 5e 100-meter channel performance
- Multi-purpose keystone design - equally suitable as a work area outlet and a patch panel port
- High density - compatible with all Signamax keystone faceplates, surface mount boxes, and snap-in screened and unscreened patch panels
- Overall solid screening design
- Toolless - does not require standard or any other termination tools
- T568A and T568B wiring with an easy-to-read color-code wiring label for maximum flexibility
- 110-type contacts provide improved wire retention and ease of termination
- Contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity and protects against damage caused by insertion of 4- or 6-position plugs
- Rated for at least 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability