Bogen models TPU35B,TPU60B,TPU100B, and TPU250 are wall-mounted telephone paging amplifiers rated at 35, 60, 100, and 250 watts, respectively.
The TPU250 can also be rack-mounted. This group of TPU amplifiers permits paging from telephone and/or microphone. Music input through an RCA jack or screw terminals. Voice-activated, variable level, music mute with fade back after page.
All the TPU amps in this group include a night ringer which sends an electronic ringing tone signal through all speakers, alerting personnel of incoming calls during non-business hours. Jacks are also provided to bridge two TPU amplifiers to double the number of inputs and outputs.
- 35, 60, 100, and 250-watt models
- Inputs for 600-ohm balanced telephone line, LO-Z balanced microphone, and background music
- Music input (RCA jack or screw terminals)
- Integral automatic level control (ALC) circuit for controlling pages made by persons with varying voice levels and paging techniques
- Page from telephone and/or microphone
- Signal-activated paging channel automatically mutes background music
- Adjustable background music muting level during a page
- Music gradually returns to its normal level after a page
- Aphex® Aural Exciter increases intelligibility, improves perceived loudness (with no increase in power), and reduces listener fatigue
- Separate controls for page volume, music volume, night ringer, music mute, and Aphex® Aural Exciter
- Bass and treble controls
- Built-in night ringer activated by contact closure or by 90V ring signal
- Balanced or unbalanced 16-ohm, 25V, 25VCT, and 70V outputs are available for the TPU35B/60B/100B models; 25V and 70V outputs are available on the TPU250
- VOX sensitivity level control eliminates transmission of background noise when paging from a telephone
- Thermal and electronic overload protection
- Jacks provided for bridging additional TPU amplifiers
- Brackets are attached for easy wall mounting;TPU250 can be rack-mounted
- TPU-B models can be rack-mounted with RPK82 kit
- Peak level indicator lights when amplifier is driven into clipping
- 120V AC, 60Hz power source
- UL and CSA listed