The Bogen TAMB2 is designed as an interface from a telephone system to a paging system.
This versatile unit offers the capability of station port or trunk port operation, and is compatible with the full range of analog telephone port types. Advanced design and Bogen dependability make the TAMB2 the perfect choice for simple or complex telephone paging applications.
A background music input (with stereo-combining RCA jacks and volume control), which will accept a linelevel input from a background music source, is provided. This input permits the use of background music during a page with central paging amplifiers that have no muting provision.
- Loop start, ground start, and station port (90V ring up) compatibility
- 600-ohm output
- Pre-announce and confirmation tones (defeatable)
- Adjustable tone volume
- Works with paging only and two-way (talk back) systems
- Background music input with volume control
- Suppresses background music during paging
- Station access disconnect is dynamically controlled using a combination disconnect timer, and VOX disconnect timer or Calling Party Control (CPC) signal detection
- Station port maximum page times from 1- 200 seconds
- Disconnect VOX timer is adjustable from 1 to 11 seconds of silence
- VOX and default timers independently inhibitable
- Calling Party Control (CPC) signal from switch immediately disconnects station port
- 24V Talk Battery
- 1 Rack space unit height
- Flexible Mounting Configuration: wall, single unit rack, and dual side-by-side rack mount
- Easily accessible controls and switches
- Trunk Timer feature helps prevent system blockage
- 24V power supply required for all modes of operation (150mA min. capacity) Power Supply is not included. Bogen reccommends the PRS2403
- 1 C-Form (N.O. and N.C.) contact pair available for operating external equipment
- Pluggable terminal strip connectors
- FCC Part 68 registered; ETL Listed