The Bogen SPT15A is a compact, high intelligibility, reentrant type loudspeakers, designed for one-way or two-way sound and communication systems.
Their sturdy, weatherproof, all-metal construction is ideal for indoor and outdoor use in industrial plants, warehouses, schools, construction sites, transportation terminals, and recreational areas.
The Model SPT15A has a built-in, rotary impedance selector switch for matching the speaker power requirements to a 25V or 70V constant-voltage line.
- High intelligibility and efficiency; ideal for both one-way and talk back applications
- Weatherproof, all-metal construction
- 15 watts; 25/70 volt (SPT15A) operation
- Tap settings for 70V: 15, 7.5, 3.8, 1.8, 0.9 watts; for 25V: 15, 7.5, 1.8, 0.94, 0.46 watts
- Rotary tap impedance selector on SPT15A
- Tilt and swivel base for easy positioning
- Screw terminals make installation fast and easy
- All-purpose mounting bracket
- Self-aligning, field replaceable diaphragm
- Mocha enamel finish
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Mountable to I-beam flange using Bogen's BC1 Beam Clamp (sold separately)
- Mountable to electrical box using Bogen's HSES10 mounting strap (sold separately)
- Terminal Cover (TCSPT1) allows connection of conduit fittings to horn speakers (sold separately)