The Bogen Model S86 8" cone-type loudspeakers provides excellent sound quality and trouble free operation. The magnetic structure is designed for maximum air gap energy and the diaphragms have been selected for high sensitivity and optimized response characteristics.
The speakers are easy to install in ceiling grilles or wall baffles. Mounting holes have been provided for quick attachment of a transformer.
Transformers include the Model T725, which matches an 8-ohm speaker to a 25- or 70-volt line with six power taps for either voltage (4, 2, 1, 1/2, 1/4, and 1/8 watt).
- Recessed Volume Control with Knob
- 8" cone speaker for excellent audio quality
- High quality, direct radiator speakers
- 7 watts and 15 watts power handling capacity
- Provision for quick attachment of transformer
- transformer mounted and wired
- 25 OR 70 Volt
- White enamel over steel grille