The Bogen KFLDS30T is a wide dispersion, high-intelligibility, reentrant-type horn loudspeaker designed for applications where wide angle projection and directivity is a necessity.
The flare-shaped horn can be rotated to project wider dispersion in either the horizontal or vertical plane. The speakers all-purpose tilt-and-swivel base simplifies installation and positioning.
Its sturdy, weatherproof, polycarbonate and aluminum construction is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
Screw terminals make installation fast and easy. A plastic cover protects the connectors and 70V/25V tap selector switch, as well as provides strain relief for the audio line.
- 30 Watts max. @ 70 volts or 15 Watts max. @ 25 volts
- Weatherproof polycarbonate and aluminum construction
- Driver enclosed in weatherproof housing
- 70° × 95° dispersion with rotatable horn flare
- All-purpose mounting bracket provides precise positioning in the vertical and horizontal planes with a single adjustment
- Seven-position, weather-sealed tap selector switch
- Rotary switch-selected power taps
- Tap settings for 70V: 30, 15, 7.5, 3.7, 1.8 watts; for 25V: 15, 7.5, 3.7, 1.8, 0.9, 0.5, 0.25 watts
- Self-aligning, field-replaceable diaphragm
- High-intelligibility and efficiency
- Screw terminals for easy audio line connection
- Plastic cover protects connectors and tap selector switch, also provides strain relief for the audio line
- Textured mocha enamel finish on aluminum, matching polycarbonate horn flare
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Mountable to I-beam flange using Bogens BC1 Beam Clamp (sold separately)
- Mountable to electrical box using Bogens HSES10 mounting strap (sold separately)
- Terminal Cover (TCSPT1) allows connection of conduit fittings to horn speakers (sold separately)