The AV501HDX has one set of inputs and five sets of outputs (Output #5 is designated as the loop output, but may be used to drive a monitor directly). The unit allows any Audio/Video source, with Y, Cb, Cr, or Y, Pb, Pr Outputs (component), to distribute Audio and Video to five different locations without any signal loss. The amplifier also supports composite video and digital audio.
- 1 In 5 Out HDTV/Component and Composite Video with digital and left/right audio distribution amplifier
- Supports standard SPDIF digital audio.
- No signal loss
- Unity gain when terminated into 75 ohms
- Daisy chain several units for larger displays w/great picture quality
- Heavy duty metal housing provides excellent shielding
- Allows up to 150 ft. runs