For over 30 years, our Stainless Steel Splice Case has been the industry standard, with millions of successful applications around the world, protecting communications cables under even the most severe conditions. The PREFORMED Stainless Steel Splice Case is now the ARMADILLO Stainless. It is our premium series for the most demanding applications that is designed to offer superior performance and versatility for virtually any application.
The ARMADILLO Stainless is your best choice when
- Stainless steel is required for more demanding applications.
- Fire retardant stainless is required for vault applications.
- Exceeding Bell System standards may be necessary.
- Maintaining 15 psi (103kPA) is required (when used with drillable End Plates).
- Re-entry kits not required
- Utilize torque bar for end plate positioning
- Accepts both end plate designs
- Used in underground, aerial or buried applications
- Feature captive hardware
- Made of corrosion resistant materials
- Utilize ARMADILLO Coupling for expanding cable opening