Area of Refuge Call Box Remote Power Black
Surface, Black Plastic Finish, Standard Call Button, Remote 24V Power
The Alpha Communications® RCB2100B Series Refuge Call Boxes are used with the AlphaRefuge™ 2100 Series Area of Refuge system, and are Surface Mount type.
The PWR2410A can provide power for the RCB2100B series Refuge Call Boxes, which operate on 24VDC 'remote' power (suffix-R). The PWR2410A is not needed when the RCB2100B series Refuge Call Boxes are powered by 'direct' 120VAC power (suffix-D).
The RCB2100B Series Refuge Call Boxes come standard with a built-in call button.
The RCB2100B Series Refuge Call Boxes come standard with a built-in back-up battery and charging circuitry and feature a Red call placed / call answered LED.
Only one (1) PWR2410A power supply is needed per system.
- Black Plastic faceplate and matching surface backbox/housing
- Fully Automated Operation
- Location Identification Message
- Five (5) Number Dialing Capability
- On-site or Remote Programming
- Built-in Consolidator Feature
- Phone Line Monitoring / Relay Alarm
- Built-in Call Button
- Call Placed / Call Answered LED
- IBC, NFPA, ADAAG Code Compliant
- Braille Label
- Built-in Battery Back-up and Charging Circuitry
- Options (at extra cost) include Strobe & Interface Relay, Stainless Steel finish or Red powder coated finish over steel.
- Made in USA
Please call for installer pricing and system planning help