Access Control Cable 18/4 22/4 22/2 22/3 Shielded CMP 500'
This combination cable includes four components that are required for card reader/keypad, door contact, request to exit and lock power device connectivity in a single cable. This composite offers an option to shield all components or just the single card reader component.
- Four components in a single jacket
- Twisted pair in card reader component
- Jacket rip cord
- Overall shield (where applicable)
- Savor labor costs with a one run
- Satisfies requirements of RS-232 and RS-485 protocols
- Easy to open; saves cable preparation time
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) protection
- Provides remaining length of cable on spool resulting in less scrap
- 22/4 Request to exit
- 22/2 Door Contact
- 18/4 Lock Power
- 22/3 card Reader