80 Watt Four Drivers with Two Tweeter Soundbar and 135 Watt 6.5" Wireless Woofer
The SB650 Soundbar describes the latest digital technology in amplified speaker sound bars with a powerful wireless amplified MegaBass subwoofer by Current Audio. The powerful subwoofer can be located anywhere in the room. This is the perfect Home Theater System with a wide sound stage.The system comes with a handheld remote to control power, switch inputs and adjust sound fields. The slim depth and sleek design blends with all flat LED/LCD TV models.
Features and Connections for Soundbar
- Power Switch-Rear panel switch to cut power for service or hook-up.
- Input Power Jack-Connect the 12VDC power supply here.
- Line Inputs–Three input methods are provided on the back panel. Digital Optical or standard analog RCA input from TV.
- AUX IN-A standard 3.5mm audio jack for MP3, computers or mobile devices.
- An enclosed accessory pack that includes brackets allowing the SoundBar to be table top or wall mounted.
- Input power Jack-Connect 110VAC 2 conductor power cord here.
- Power Mode-Power ON or OFF
- Match Button and Status LED-Used to sync the SoundBar with the MegaBass for control of the subwoofer.
Universal remote control code: The soundbar is compatible with many different universal remote controls. Using the universal remote control library, select a code that will work for Pioneer VSX-523 receiver. This will allow control of power on/off, volume up/down and mute.
Current Audio is an installer only product line please call for dealer pricing.
The speaker quality is comparable with Klipsch, Sonance, B&W, and Speakercraft at a much better cost. This is is easy to say but Current Audio will back it up. Design services and in home trials are available. We also have a demo room for installers in south Florida.