Save Installation Time and Money with PoE
The Intellinet Network Solutions 8-Port PoE Web-Managed Desktop Gigabit Switch (560542) is designed to pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports (all of which support 802.3at/af PoE/PoE+), this switch and can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1000 Mbps.
Power over Ethernet 802.3at
The Intellinet PoE Web-Managed Desktop Gigabit Switch supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and is designed to inject up to 30 Watts of power per port*. IEEE802.3af or IEEE802.3at compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, thus eliminating the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizing the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected. For devices that are not 802.3at/af compliant (legacy wireless access points or network cameras), we suggest use of an Intellinet PoE/PoE+ Splitter.
This PoE switch is equipped with an impressive array of advanced management functions that allow you to be in full control over your network. The 8-Port PoE Web-Managed Desktop Gigabit Switch supports VLAN, port aggregation, QoS and port mirroring, comes with an integrated ICMP ping and cable testing tool, and support SNMP V1 and the popular V2c - just to name a few.
* Total PoE budget for this switch is 130 watts. Per-port average power distribution is 15 Watts; maximum per-port power usage cannot exceed 30 Watts.
- Provides power and data connection for up to eight PoE network devices
- Save time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Power output up to 30 Watts per port*
- Total power budget of 130 Watts
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Web-based configuration
- Provides detailed traffic and power use statistics
- Supports SNMP management
- Supports VLAN (tag-based and port-based)
- Provides IEEE 802.1x port-based security
- Supports link aggregation (trunking)
- Supports port mirroring
- Supports two types of QoS: 802.1p and DSCP
- Broadcast storm control with multicast packet rate settings
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9.6 kBytes
- Supports Rapid Spanning Tree/Spanning Tree protocol
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports up to 8192 MAC address entries
- 176 kBytes buffer memory
- Desktop-size metal case
- Three-Year Warranty