Signamax Connectivity Systems' new 8-Port 10/100BaseT/TX Power over Ethernet (PoE) Full-Power switch provides the capability to remotely power up to eight wireless access points, VoIP telephones, Powered Device (PD) media converters, and other devices that meet the IEEE 802.1af PoE standard at full Power Class 1,2, 3 or 0 power levels, simultaneously.
This switch provides non-blocking performance to all 8 unmanaged 10/100BaseT/TX ports, all of which are PoE-equipped. The 065-7308POE-FP switch allows cost-effective PoE extension to smaller offices and workgroups.
- Supports IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard as PSE on all eight PoE-TP ports (End-Point).
- Full power (15.4w) support for all PoE-TP ports simultaneously; 124 Watts of PoE power available.
- Auto-detection of powered devices and power consumption levels.
- Non-blocking, wire-speed switching matrix.
- All ports are Auto-MDIX and Auto-Negotiating.
- LED indicators for data and POE activity.
- Maximum Wattage: 132 Watts
- Maximum PoE Wattage Deliverable: 124 Watts (with 8 x 15.4 Watt PoE devices connected)
- AC Input: 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50 ~ 60 Hz internal universal power supply