7-Port 10/100 Unmanaged Switch + 1 Port Fiber MM ST
This switch allows the user to easily create a fiber back bone at a very reasonable price. Ideal for adding the extra work stations across the street or a few floors up. Also great for adding access points in a hotel or offcie structure.
The 065-7111 series of switches allows cost-effective fiber extension to small workgroups and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) clusters. These switches support enterprise-level network extension to outlying buildings in a campus environment, and can also extend process control networks over fiber to production or control machinery equipped with PLCs at Fast Ethernet speeds. These switches, to allow administrative and production networks to coexist on the same fiber link, transparently pass tagged VLAN and Quality of Service (QoS) packets used to separate and prioritize sub-networks.
- 7 Ports for 10/100BaseT/TX and 1 Port for 100BaseFX ST MM
- 2 km Unmanaged Switch
- on-Blocking Architecture
- Full Wire-Speed Forwarding Rate
- Store-and-Forward Mechanism
- Back Pressure and IEEE802.3x Compliant Flow Control
- Front Panel Port Status LEDs
- Auto-MDIX on All Twisted Pair Ports
- Desktop or Wall-Mountable
- Five-Year Performance Warranty