Features & Benefits
- UL 497 Listed for primary and secondary protection
- 66 input and output
- Available with a variety of termination choices, and in 25, 50 and 100-pair configurations
- Manufactured from 18 gauge, epoxy powder coated steel
- Splice chamber for input cable
- Optional cover over protector and output field
- Uses industry standard 5-pin protector modules
- Available with factory installed protector modules for every application from 7.5V to 400V
- AQL Incoming Inspection Process
- ISO 9001:2000 registered facility
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 149°F (-25°C to 65°C)
- Dimensions: H8" x W14.5" x D4"
We carry the complete line of Porta Systems protectors and modules if you do not see the item you are looking for please call.