- Shears wire up to 18 AWG producing a flat, flush cut.
- Shear cutting greatly reduces cutting effort and minimizes fly-off.
- Cushioned grips and steel return spring for increased comfort during repetitive cutting.
- Ultra slim profile increases access in confinded areas.
- Heat treated for increased durability.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Product Reviews
Haevy Duty Ratcheting Communications Cable Cutter 750MCM Copper or Aluminum Ratchet-action design provides maximum leverage with minimum effort for heavy-duty use. Cuts steel and ACSR. Forged,...
This multi-size hole cutter hooks up to your power drill. It has adjustable-radius blades and a handy plastic bowl to catch the mess. The high-speed steel blade cuts sheetrock, plywood, and acrylic...
Features:Heavier design for all-purpose use. Tapered nose for easy working in confined areas.
Features:Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces. High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs.
Features:Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs. Streamlined...