Category 6A Screened Patch Panels are designed to meet 10 Gigabit Ethernet IEEE 802.3an rev. 1.0 transmission requirements and are guaranteed to exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 performance specifications. These high-density panels are available in 24- and 48-port versions featuring port labeling areas and port numbering for easy circuit identification.
Panels are supplied with 10G screened connectors supporting both T568A and T568B wiring using an easy-to-read color-code wiring label. This uniquely designed connector features a tool-less termination method for quick and easy installation. A new contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity and is rated for a minimum of 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability. Jacks are fully shielded to optimize protection from EMI including alien crosstalk.
Panels are provided with a newly designed cable management bar that easily mounts to the back of the panel without the need for mounting screws. This cable management bar features improved cable routing and strain relief.
- Connector transmission performance meets or exceeds TIA-568-B.2-10 channel level performance specifications.
- Termination is made quick and easy using a tool-less termination.
- Rear cable management bar.
- Connector contact design provides enhanced plug to jack connection integrity and protects against damage
caused by insertion of 4 or 6 position plugs.
- Connectors are rated for at least 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability.
- Maximum strength and durability construction.