2200lbs Electric Door Strike for Wood and Metal Doors 12V Fail Safe Normally Closed and Fail Secure Normally Open Adjustable - 356-EL104-FSESA
The 356-EL104-FSESA is an electric strike lock designed for wood, metal and PVC doors. This is a perfect solution for a simple of advances access control system. The operating principle of an electric strike lock is that it turns into a magnetic force. The strike has an impressive 1000kg/2200lbs of magnetic force. This electric strike has two working modes: One mode is the door remains locked when the power is off and the second mode is the door remains unlocked when the power is off.
- Suitable For Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Fail Safe and Fail Secure Adjustable
- Weight: 0.42kg (0.92 pounds)
- Holding 1000kg (2200 pounds).
- Special design, easy to adjust the distance of the Lock-tongue.
- Designed for Metal Frame drill a hole, then install it directly.
- Testing to 1000000 cycles.
- High-Temperature Painted, Durable and Beautiful.
- CE Certificate by European Union, MA Certificate by China Public Security office.
- Lock Size: 124Lx43Wx35H (mm) 4.88Lx1.69Wx1.37H (in.)
- Strike Structure: Stainless Steel
- Holding Force: 1000kg (2200 pounds)
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current: 220mA
- Feature: Fail Safe and Fail Secure Adjustable
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Signal Output: Door status Output, NO/NC/COM
- Surface Temperature: Within +20°C (+68°F)
- Suitable Temperature: -10~+55°C (14-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0～90% (non-condensing)
- Face plate Housing: Painted Steel
- Lock tongue: Surface by coating nickel
- Function: Built-out MOV
- Weight: 0.34kg (0.75 pounds)