24VDC Power Supply for 10 RCB
The Alpha Communications® PWR2410A Power Supply is used with the AlphaRefuge™ 2100 Series Area of Refuge system.
The PWR2410A can provide power for the RCB2100 series Refuge Call Boxes, which operate on 24VDC 'remote' power. It is not needed when the RCB2100 series Refuge Call Boxes are powered by 'direct' 120VAC power. Only one (1) PWR2410A is needed per system.
- 24VDC secondary power. Install up to ten (10) RCB2100 series Refuge Call Boxes
- 2.5 Amp Output Current (Class 2 Rated 12VDC or 24VDC Selectable Outputs)
- Short Circuit and Thermal Overload Protection
- UL1310 and UL2044 Listed (US and Canada)
- AC Input and DC Output LED Indicators
- 115VAC, 60 Hz., 1.45 Amp Input - Maximum Charge Current 0.7A
- AC Fail Supervision (Form 'C' Contact Rated at 1 Amp 28VDC)
- Built-In Charger for Sealed Lead Acid or Gel Type Batteries
- Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Steel Surface Enclosure
- 1/2" and 3/4" Combination Knockouts
Please call for installer pricing and system planning help