The Intellinet Network Solutions 24-Port PoE Web-Managed Desktop Gigabit Switch (560559) is designed to pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with twenty four Gigabit Ethernet ports, all of which support 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+), this switch and can power Wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephones, IP surveillance cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1000 Mbps.
Power over Ethernet 802.3at
The Intellinet PoE Web-Managed Desktop Gigabit Switch supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and is designed to inject up to 30 Watts of power per port*. IEEE802.3af or IEEE802.3at compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, thus eliminating the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizing the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected. For devices that are not 802.3at/af compliant (legacy wireless access points or network cameras), we suggest use of an Intellinet PoE/PoE+ Splitter.
Eliminate Bottlenecks with Gigabit Speeds
Equipped with 24 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, the 24-Port PoE Web-Managed Desktop Gigabit Switch (560559) offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices. in addition, two small form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP) provide fiber connectivity for greater distances.
This PoE switch is equipped with an impressive array of advanced management functions that allow you to be in full control over your network. The 16-Port PoE Web-Managed Desktop Gigabit Switch supports VLAN, port aggregation, QoS, port mirroring, SNMP V1 and the popular SNMP V2c - just to name a few.
* Total PoE budget for this switch is 180 Watts. Per-port average power distribution is 7 Watts; maximum per-port power usage cannot exceed 30 Watts.
- Provides power and data connection for up to 24 PoE network devices
- Save installation cost by delivering data and power over existing network cables
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Two small form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP)
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Power output up to 30 Watts per port*
- Total power budget of 180 Watts
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX and NWay auto-negotiation support
- Web-based configuration
- Supports SNMP management
- Supports VLAN (tag-based and port-based)
- Provides IEEE 802.1x port-based security
- Supports link aggregation (trunking)
- Supports bandwidth control per port
- Supports port mirroring
- Supports two types of QoS: port-based and DSCP
- Broadcast storm control with multicast packet rate settings
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- Supports Rapid Spanning Tree/Spanning Tree protocol
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Full/half duplex operation
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports 16k MAC address entries
- 400 kBytes buffer memory
- LEDs for power, link/activity and PoE
- Includes 19" rackmount brackets
- Three-Year Warranty