Category 6A Patch Panels are designed to meet 10 Gigabit Ethernet IEEE 802.3an rev. 1.0 transmission requirements and are guar-anteed to exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 performance specifications. These high-density panels are available in 24- and 48-port versions featuring a rolled edge steel construction, which provides maximum strength and durability and eliminates panel flex during termina-tion. Panels feature port labeling areas and port numbering for easy circuit identification.
Panels are supplied preloaded with 10G connectors supporting both T568A and T568B wiring using an easy-to-read color-code wiring label and can be terminated using standard single-position 110 termination tool. This new connector design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity, protects against damage caused by insertion of 4- or 6-position plugs and is rated for a minimum of 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability.
Jacks feature the ability to mount either color-coded icons for service identification or dust covers to protect unused jacks from dust and other contaminants. Rear 110 contacts provide improved conductor retention and ease of termination. Jacks are supplied with a metallized plastic cable protection cap, which eliminates alien crosstalk for maximum performance.
Panels are provided with a newly designed cable management bar(s) that easily mounts to the back of the panel without the need for mounting screws. This cable management bar features improved cable routing and strain relief.
- Connector transmission performance meets or exceeds TIA-568-B.2-10 channel level performance specifications.
- Connector contact design provides enhanced plug to jack connection integrity and protects against damage caused by insertion of 4 or
6 position plugs.
- Rear cable management bar.
- Rear termination is made quick and easy using a 110-type connector compatible with an industry standard single position 110 or Krone termination tool.
- Connectors are rated for at least 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability.
- Maximum strength and durability construction.