Signamax Connectivity Systems' 065-7726S is a new, stackable variant Gigabit Ethernet Access Switch that provides two Gigabit Ethernet connections plus 24 10/100 ports and modern QoS, Tagged VLAN, and full SNMP management in a cost-effective package.
The two Dual Media Gigabit Ethernet ports use onboard RJ-45 connectors to permit easy clustering of switches, and auto-detected SFP modules for fiber optic switch interconnection at longer distances. Both creation of and additions to a Gigabit backbone network are enabled using 24 10/100 ports per switch for workstation and server connectivity. A complete SNMP management package is included, with web browser, local console, and Telnet remote terminal connections with real time updating.
The 065-7726S communicates with network management systems such as HP OpenView(tm) via SNMP for enterprise-wide status display, statistical monitoring, and switch control. Enhanced Layer 3 look-ahead routing features and IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service / 802.1Q Tagged VLAN / IP Type of Service support provides flexibility for today's convergent networks.
- 2 Dual Media Ports for Flexible Fiber Connection.
- Isolated Group Feature for Secure Port Segregation.
- Port Mirroring for Enhanced Network Monitoring.
- 802.3ad Port Trunking with Automatic Link Fail-Over for Bandwidth Aggregation.
- QoS Supports 4 Priority Queues.
- Q-in-Q VLAN for Performance & Security.
- 802.1x Access Control Improves Network Security.
- 802.1D Compatible & 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree.
- Broadcast/Multicast Storm Control.
GBIC Options for this Switch