Signamax Connectivity Systems' new stackable Gigabit Ethernet Power over Ethernet (PoE) Access Switches provide the capability to remotely power wireless access points, VoIP telephones, Powered Device (PD) media converters, and other devices that meet the IEEE 802.1af PoE standard.
These switches provide non-blocking performance for two 10/100/1000BaseT/TX Dual Media Gigabit Ethernet ports plus 24 10/100BaseT/TX PoE-equipped ports. The 065-7726SPOE and 065-7726SSPOE-FP switches share the same SNMP management package as their 065-7726S counterpart.
Both ring and star Gigabit backbone network architectures are possible with full automatic failover AND PoE extension to every workstation. Enhanced Layer 3 look-ahead routing features and IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service / 802.1Q Tagged VLAN / IP Type of Service support make the Signamax 065-7726SPOE and 065-7726SPOE-FP switches the costeffective choices for creating an infrastructure capable of supporting Voice over IP telephony and wireless access.
- PoE, To Save Power Infrastructure Costs
- Isolated Group Feature for Secure Port Segregation
- 2 Dual Media Ports for Flexible Fiber Connection
- Port Mirroring for Enhanced Network Monitoring
- 065-7726SPOE Model Supports 24 PoE Class 1 or 2 Devices; 065-7726SPOE-FP Model Supports 24 PoE Class 1, 2, 3 or Class 0 Devices
- 802.3ad Port Trunking with Automatic Link Fail-Over for Bandwidth Aggregation
- QoS Supports 4 Priority Queues
- 802.1x Access Control Improves Network Security
- 802.1D Compatible & 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree
- Q-in-Q VLAN for Performance & Security
- Broadcast/Multicast Storm Control
POWER OVER ETHERNET (PoE) CAPABILITIES
24 IEEE 802.3af PoE Power Source Equipment (PSE) ports
PoE supported as endpoint with 48 Volt DC power through RJ-45 pins 1, 2, 3, and 6; PoE-PSE activity LED indicator.
Model 065-7726SPOE-FP: 380 watts of total PoE power (up to 15.4 watts delivered to each of 24 ports); 500 watts total power available for PoE and switch operation. Auto-detects powered devices and consumption levels. Supports per port power consumption monitoring.
Supports intelligent PoE features:
- Powered Device (PD) on/off
- Power level
- Per port PoE State setting
- Provides circuit protection, to prevent power interference between ports.
- PD detection / status
- Power feeding priority
- Per port power priority setting
GBIC Options for this Switch