- 6 kV ring wave surge protected
- Low Spurious Harmonics
- Digital broadcast and HDTV ready
- Flat 1 GHz bandwidth- Supports present and future multimedia applications including video, data and telephony
- Eclipse Contact Technology - F-port Provides 400% more contact surface area for lower contact resistance and higher reliability
- Capacitively coupled F-ports
- Zinc Alloy diecast housing
- 100 % soldered back
- 1 inch port-to-port spacing
- Integrated mounting tabs and heavy duty ground block for years of reliable service
Reliability, quality and performance define the Antronix CMC2000 series digital splitter. Our horizontal and vertical digital splitters have been designed specifically for today’s two-way broadband networks. Low intermodulation distortion and 40 dB port-to-port return band isolation prevent high power cable modem signals from distorting neighboring port signals. Capacitively coupled F-ports block AC surges and prevent hum modulation.
Additionally, our digital splitters are among the most robust in the industry. Every port on each CMC2000 series splitter is 6 kV ring wave surge protected, while our proprietary ferrites remain ultralinear following several surges. To ensure years of reliable performance, Antronix’s digital splitters are encased in a Zinc Alloy diecast housing with Zink Alloy plating. The splitter ports are sealed to 15 psi and SCTE compliant with 1 inch spacing. The CMC2000 series digital splitters employ high “Q” surface mount technology (SMT) components, guaranteeing consistent performance over time and temperature. With over 90 versions available, there will be a CMC2000 digital splitter to meet your needs.