HDMI adapters take a high-performance turn.
MANHATTAN HDMI 1.3 Adapters with unique flexible connectors adjust up to 180 degrees to facilitate flat-panel display installations on walls and in confined spaces.
With LCD and plasma displays becoming thinner and lighter, the trend is growing for wallmounts and other imaginative placements. However, most HDMI cables with stationary molds require additional space to complete necessary connections resulting in unsightly gaps between the wall and display.
Such installations can also create damaging stress on HDMI ports and cause loose or failed connections that may require display removal to restore contact. Ideal for televisions, flat-panel displays, projectors, DVD and Blu-ray players and other HDMI-equipped devices without downward-positioned ports and existing cables with fixed connectors, these MANHATTAN HDMI 1.3 Adapters easily adjust to help minimize distances to nearly 3 cm (1.25 in.) from walls, media cabinets and other narrow locations for stable, nearly flush installations.
- HDMI 19-pin male to HDMI 19-pin female gold-plated connections
- Flexible connector adjusts 180 degrees for easy installation on walls, in media cabinets or other confined locations ideal for modifying existing HDMI cables
- Helps prevent disconnections and stress damage to HDMI ports
- Fully shielded to help reduce EMI and other interference sources
- Molded PVC boot with strain relief
- Lifetime Warranty