11-Pin MHL 2.0 Micro-USB to HDMI (Female) with RCP HDTV Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 / Note 2 / S5 / S4 / S4 Active / S4 Zoom / S3 (Black)
MHL 2.0 delivers high-definition (HD) audio and video from your smartphone to your HDTV. MHL comes in handy when you need to do presentation, share photos and videos with friends and family on a large display.
MHL connects to a wide range of external display such as projectors, PC monitors, and high-definition TV (HDTV) via its HDMI port.
Built-In Remote Control Protocol (RCP)
MHL 2.0 features a built-in RCP that allows you to use your HDTV's remote control to operate the Samsung device through HDTV's CEC function (only works with TV that supports CEC function).
MHL 2.0 supports up to 1080p resolution between 25-75MHz bandwidth and 3D video, a significant bump compared to MHL 1.0.
Integrated Micro-USB Charging Port
Fosmon MHL 2.0 adapter comes with a built-in micro-USB charging port. The new integrated design eliminated the need of an extra micro-USB dongle.
- Input: MHL 2.0
- Output: HDMI Female
- Other: Integrated Micro-USB Female for charging
- Size: 185 x 26 x 12mm
- Weight: 17.6g
SlimPort Input Interface Features
- Supports 3D video input
- Main link compliant with Display Port 1.2 main link PHY spec
- Main link supports one lane high-speed differential input with configurable speed: 5.4Gbps, 2.7Gbps, or 1.62Gbps
- Advanced Wide Eye SerDes Technology enables high jitter performance
- Single wire (C-Wire) side band communication channel in SlimPort mode
- Easily connects your smartphone to TV and monitors
- Use it with MHL-enabled mobile devices
- Enjoy high-quality viewing up to 1080p resolution
- Built in RCP (Remote Control Protocol) function to use HDTV remote control to control videos on mobile devices
- Integrated Micro-USB charging port
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Samsung Galaxy Mega
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
- Samsung Galaxy S3