Pro-Grade 10G RJ45 Field Plug - CAT6A, CAT7/7A, CAT6 FTP -Full Shield, 1 Peice Design, Load Bar, Strain Relief AWG 22-26, Class Ea Rated - 1Ea/Bag
The 10G Field Plug can be used with LAN network cable such as: CAT6 F/UTP, HNCPROPLUS-SH, CAT6A U/FTP, HNCPROPLUS-6A, Cat7/7a, and HNCPROPLUS-7A cables. Each SCP # 10G-FP connector has a zinc die-cast housing providing 360Â° shielding that protects the 10G signal from any interference. The SCP # 10G-FP is the only recommended and approved RJ45 connector for 10G cables and systems.
In addition, our 10G-FP connector is backwards compatible for CAT6 Shielded cable terminations. Ramp up the power and performance of your CAT6 cable terminations with the SCP 10G RJ45 Field Plug.
- CAT6A Class Ea RJ45 plug to be assembled in the field
- Fully Shielded, 1 piece Design
- Easy Assembly - easily terminated in the field in 1 minute without any special tools
- Wire Connection: Stranded wire AWG 27/7 to 22/7, wire diameter from 0.46 to 0.76 mm
- Wire Connection: Solid wire AWG 26/1 to 22/1, wire diameter from 0.4 to 0.76 mm
- Transmission Characteristics: CAT6A per ISO/IEC 11801 Ed.2.2:2011-06
- Compliance with class Ea to ISO/EIC 11801 Ed.2.2.2011-06, DIN EN 50173-1:2011-09 10 GBit Suitable according to IEEE 802.3an
- Suitable for Power over Ethernet(PoE, PoE plus, and UPoE)
- Degree Protection IP20
- Cable Jacket Diameter from 5.5 to 10.5 mm
- Zinc die-cast housing for industrial use
- Adjustable Strain Relief (5mm to 9mm Cable OD)
- Load Bar for Faster and Easier Wire Pattern Termination