- 100 Self-Drilling Drywall Anchors
- 100 #6 x 1-1/4" combo-head screws
- Strongest/Safest Self-Drilling Drywall Anchors
- Removable - won't destroy wall
- "Pop" sound indicates correct installation
- NO drill needed
- Holds up to 65lbs in 1/2" drywall 95lbs in 5/8" drywall
The TOGGLER® SnapSkru® anchor is the industry's first self-drilling drywall anchor that does NOT destroy the drywall when using the anchor.
It is a true anchor, not just a small screw in a big screw like our competition! When activated with a screw, the SnapSkru anchor opens with an audible "pop", locking the anchor on the wall.
The drywall gypsum and its paper are kept in compression and thereby immediately reinforced. The SnapSkru anchor significantly outholds all other self-drilling drywall anchors by more than 60% in 1/2" drywall, and by more than 80% in 5/8" drywall.
It has a built-in positive stop that prevents overdriving the anchor when using a screw gun. The SnapSkru anchor is even vibration and shock resistant.