Transmit sound and high-resolution video in a single-cable solution.
MANHATTAN provides a single-cable solution for connecting a desktop or notebook computer to a video display system with built-in speakers. From classrooms and conference rooms, it's the ideal solution for use with projectors, flat-panel displays, switches and other video devices with a stereo input. The single cable configuration prevents tangles and clutter while limiting connectivity errors. The heavy foil and braided shielding with thermal casing helps ensure that audio and video signals are properly transmitted with less distortion for the best possible quality.
- Ideal single-cable solution for connecting a desktop or notebook computer to a monitor with built-in speakers
- HD15 male to HD15 male with built-in 3.5 mm stereo male to male
- Heavy-gauge cable with PVC protective jacket
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI interference for improved video transmission
- Molded PVC boot with strain relief
- Lifetime Warranty