Tii-Porta Systems gas tube modules are dependable plug-in devices that guard sensitive telecommunications systems from dangerous voltage surges. The gas tube utilizes a three-element design. This prevents destructive line-to-line over voltages, protecting PBX’s and key systems in a way that conventional two-element gas tubes cannot.
The modules include heat activated fail-safe mechanism that provides additional protection against power crosses. Test points allow easy test access to the outside plant.
Features & Benefits
- UL 497 Listed for Primary protection
- Balanced three-electrode design
- Secondary air gap
- Detent position facilitates testing
- Test point contacts
- Fail-safe mechanism
- Heat Coil (on selected models)
- Prevents costly damage to circuitry
- Extends equipment life
- Protects personnel